Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Our Week in Nature! {NSM}

My friend Tammy says that I find the most amazing bugs. Well, that's probably only half true. I should admit of several possibly unfair advantages. For one, I have an extra ten pair* of eyes {ahem... edit required. that would be *five pair, ten total. now, how many of you actually counted??} Many times the first sighting is accomplished by one of those extended pair. Second, we live in a place with an AMAZING amount of insects. I think I can safely say that not a day goes by that I fail to see something awesome. If I am looking, that is.

Without an internet connection, it's amazing what you have time for; the things you see and can get done! I don't even get to be online tons because of a limited source of internet, but as that ran out last month, I found myself without the wisp of a possibility and I felt as free as the birds for a whole week! Here are a few of our sightings... Lamentably, I don't always get photos of everything!



::

I have really enjoyed reading your posts! SO. much. goodness.
Please keep sharing them!

If you care to tell others, I'd love if we were able to share more nature study encouragement!!
This is the last week to add posts to April's Nature Study Monday Linky!
(Of course, we'll start it all again next month with a brand spankin' new linky, 
but I just thought I'd add that this one will close on the last day of April. :)

::
::

1 comment:

Jeanne Grant Webb said...

I wonder why my pretty photo didn't show up. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive