
Navigating the Sportsbook Payment Maze
-
Online sports betting has reached an incredibly exciting peak, with
platforms offering endless ways to back your favorite teams. However,
before you can ...

Make your amazon purchases support this site by clicking thru any of the #amazonaffiliate links!
27 comments:
Amy, Congratulations!!
say what? so cool, congratulations and salutations to you all...6 is an awesome number!
congrats, Amy!!
Congratulations guys!! We are moving to #5 this July...When is yours due?
Kari m
Congratulations!
Yay for you!
Of course I got this in triplicate. :) Congratulations. So exciting! We have loved having six, and a baby after a little pause seems all the more special.
Enjoy and hope you are feeling well. :)
~Erin
Congratulations! Six is a nice round number. Add a boy and you will have the same numbers as me... :) When are you due?
Congratulations Amy That's wonderful news. Take care and all the kids look really happy about it. x Renelle
Whoooohoooo! Congratulations! It's such fun to read this happy news today.
CONGRATULTIONS!!!
Children are a blessing!
Xxx
Rosemary
Sweet joy! Congratulations!
Courtney
YAY!! Lovely news, enjoy!! Mel x
Happy Happy Day!!! Congratulations to you all!!!
Congratulations!! We're trying to decide if we can cope jumping from 3 to 4, so that fact that you're planning to have 6 is amazing :-)I think big families are so lovely.
Lovely! xxx
hooray! congratulations!!!
Wow, this is so cool! Congratulations to all of you!! You really have to come to Tarapoto now, I want to see that belly growing! I hope you're feeling well...
Martine
AWww.... congrats!!! I didn't realize how long it's been since I visited your blog. Your kids are SO BIG!!!! WOW!
First, CONGRATULATIONS!
Second, that is SUCH a cute way of announcing in photos!!
yay!!! so happy for you all! welcome to the half dozen club :)
Congratulations Amy! What wonderful news. :)
congratulations tuttle tribe! :-)
Congratulations...how wonderful! I love the photos too!
What delightful news! I love your original photo story!
Look at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! :-)
Tammy
Congrats, Amy! Congrats to the whole family! Everyone looks so happy! Wow, the boys especially look so grown up.Hoping you have a girl so that it's three and three. I like things even and symmetrical. :-)
Post a Comment