Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2013

nature study monday: bug camouflage

totally interesting! bug camouflage.
i think they may be husband and wife. one looks like a little butterfly, and the other just like a thorn!
and they seem like they're good parents as they're hovering pretty close to the apparent egg sacks.
from the looks of things, we're guessing they probably eat leaves.
they've stayed in the same place now for a couple of days, so we're gonna keep our eyes peeled for babies!





wanna share nature study fun?
link up your nature study posts for the month of march,
see link for details...



Click here to share your posts!

 

3 comments:

Hammy said...

Wow ... totally cool! Keep us posted!


Ham

Lanaya said...

That. is Awesome!! Wow. I need to keep my eyes open. I'd love to find something like that.

TL Glaser said...

Your bugs remind me of cute little erasers. I don't know why, but they do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive