This is only my second opportunity to connect in the last 3 WEEKS! oh my. how time does fly!
I have seriously limited time to post so this brief but
- The Charlotte Mason blog carnival will be posted tomorrow over at Dana's blog, so if you have written a Charlotte Mason related post in the last two weeks, please go submit it now... HERE.
- As of last week, we are a little more settled in this temporary compact home of ours. It did take some time as we arrived and had a pretty much full schedule from day one + the apartment was DIRTY from being unoccupied for 6 months in surely one of the dirtiest zones on this continent. (a couple of small windows had been left open for ventilation... yes, those rooms were covered with a sticky black film. mmm. yum.)
- This blog now has over 100 followers - YAY! - at which point sometime back I'd secretly decided I would definitely be having a blog party + giveaway! This will happen just as soon as I can manage it. Stay tuned for further details.
- I'm looking forward to being able to post again regularly real soon, but I am thoroughly enjoying the simplicity of life afforded by no internet/no phone in the house!!
- My friend Jeanne is quite literally wading her way through a national disaster... pray for her?
- Another friend of mine, Jimmie, is hosting a HOTM online homeschool conference ticket giveaway! Not only that, but she's one of the SPEAKERS this time around! Aren't we lucky?!