Search This Blog

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Peruvian Birthday Party, Part one

Birthday parties in this country are AMAZING...

Tons of people, loud music, loads of cake, candy, popcorn, jell-o and MORE. I'll post pictures tomorrow. It is an amazing event.

I just HAD to post tonight... but as my husband just got home early... I'll be gladly spending the time I would've spent blogging with him! Yay!

So, I'll see you girls around!

Amy


Saturday, May 20, 2006 - HI

Posted by SuperAngel (216.241.142.146)
I am just stopping at all my friends blogs. Hope you had a great week!
I am having a contest too! Check it out!
Take Care!
Luv
Kryptonite Angel SuperAngel

*Rosie-Posie Iris Hardbottle* ~Luthien Alatariel Elanesse~

@M@ND@

Saturday, May 20, 2006 - I forgot

Posted by SuperAngel (216.241.142.146)
I got you from my mom's blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive