Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Economics... I should wonder.

I have a feeling this is gonna be good...


I just bought it myself.
Sale ends soon. Today?

While you're there you might check this out...

joking

I just finished my plans for using Visual Latin this year.
We just have 2 weeks more of Getting Started with Latin.
(Latin Year 2 downloads are on sale for $25 --> $17)

:)

helpful links:
Latin: What we do.
Purchase Visual Latin.
Purchase Getting Started with Latin. Also available on Kindle!

{though I do make a buck or two if you click & purchase through my links, rest assured that I would NOT link to something I wouldn't use (or at least think worth a try) just to make a few.}

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Now that Economics course looks interesting...I'm going to check it out!  Thanks for posting about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive