Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Giardia

Well, we're pretty sure that my hubby and eldest child have Giardiasis. Their symptoms are diarrhea, severe stomach cramps and fatigue. Not fun.

Please pray for us!

It is possible that the rest of us could have it already or get it as it is VERY contagious. We are hoping that won't happen.

Thanks for your prayers in advance,

Amy


Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - Giardiasis

Posted by Dad (66.93.38.148)
Dosen't sound like fun. Hope you got medicine for your clan and your self. We will as always be praying for you all !

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - Untitled Comment

Posted by ccmmum (58.65.139.25)
Been there. Done that. It is not fun!
My prayers are with you.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - Untitled Comment

Posted by CTdittmar (24.145.215.42)
Praying you will remain unscathed and your dear ones will recover quickly. Your blog about the party was a wower. Those latin americans sure know how to throw a fiesta GRANDE! Five tiers of cake! Wild!

Thursday, May 25, 2006 - How odd!

Posted by EEEEMommy (209.158.248.20)
My mother-in-law was just telling me about how my father-in-law got this the day after my sister-in-law's wedding. (They'd been hiking the week before and it took a week to affect him!) I'd never heard of it before, but only he and the other Scout leader got it, none of the kids or any of the family!
I will be praying and especially that noone else gets sick!
My kids are passing around the stomach flu. Yesterday, I had two kids throw up on the kitchen floor within a minute of eachother. YUK!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive