Search This Blog

Friday, June 2, 2006

I'm sick and tired of this...

I'm tired because it's late. I'm sick because it seems to be my lot in life for this week. Afterall, it is my turn...

It all started almost 2 weeks ago with dear Micah being agonizingly sick, and then LooneyTunes with a very bad stomach ache. From there it passed to GuerrillaGuy who has been vomiting for the past several days. Just tonight PrettyPinkPrincess came down with a fever and is feeling quite crummy. I guess it is my turn now. I won't describe my symptoms for those of you weak of heart.

So, I apologize that this post doesn't not mark the turn of the tide for the more cheerful side of this blog. This sickness stuff surely has stifled our regular life/school/ministry activities... I've started to wonder if it is not some kind of spiritual attack. I'm not sure how those kind of things actually work. But you can keep on praying for us :) The Lord, of course, remains faithful.

I guess we may be headed back to the doctor's office afterall...

(see my last post for details about medical care)

Amy


Saturday, June 3, 2006 - Thanks for dropping by

Posted by iluvtheland (207.42.216.187)
I'm sorry your family is sick! We have 2 out of 3 sick, but at least dh is healthy. My oldest kids are grown and on their own, or we would have 5 out of 6 sick. DH NEVER gets sick!!! I don't know how he gets so lucky.
Curious....you said you have lived lots of places. Are you a military family or missionaries? Just curious how you ended up in Peru! I have a friend in church who lived in Peru for several years.
I'll be praying that your family is well soon!
Kathy

Saturday, June 3, 2006 - Untitled Comment

Posted by Prncsstefy (202.131.162.91)
Oh what a rough time you all are having. Prayers that you are all healthy really soon!

Saturday, June 3, 2006 - Untitled Comment

Posted by drewsfamilytx (64.234.0.103)
Oh NO! Not the doctor!!!

Praying for God's healing, strength and BLESSINGS on you and your family, my friend! May you be blessed with a wonderful day of rest and NO sickness! :-)

Love,
Marsha

Saturday, June 3, 2006 - Lord, let this pass quickly. Thank you Lord.

Posted by (24.67.197.39)
Oh , how I understand. That is sooo hard when the domino effect happens. My heart does go out to you. I pray when you feel better you will come and visit. I too am curious to how you ended up in Peru. I am now in Canada who is origianly from WA., USA. My story is on my blogg. Hope you feel better.
In Him,
-Canadagirl
PS I am putting you on my friend list and I found you on JacqueDixonSoulRestES blogg, if you are wondering how I found you.

PSS I am also a Charlotte Mason HS Mom. (0:

Edited by Canadagirl on Saturday, June 3, 2006 at 11:10 AM

Saturday, June 3, 2006 - Untitled Comment

Posted by Anonymous (4.152.75.216)
(((((Amy)))))

Monday, June 5, 2006 - Untitled Comment

Posted by drewsfamilytx (64.234.0.103)
Si senora! Since you WANT to live in Texas, you definitely count!!!

I know your time here is probably too short, but if you ever want to get together for lunch or something, LET ME KNOW! I would LOVE to meet you! And I'd even drive to the ends of the earth (aka Sugarland) to meet up with you. :-)

Hope you have a great week, Amy.

Love,
Marsha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive