Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 6, 2006

We are still alive

...albeit painfully :) I have been dutifully taking my turn at being sick, and although I am somewhat better than before, I am wondering if it will ever end.

Micah got sick AGAIN. He was in bed all afternoon yesterday and miserable through the night. And now GuerillaGuy is groaning again.

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING!!

I have debated whether or not to keep blogging about this, but as there has been little else to write about... and there are people who do pray... and well, I have to let you all know we are not dead!

Okay, so I've got to be going now.

Hey, one piece of news... I WON a contest! I cannot believe it. I don't remember what the guidelines were, I think just to leave a comment. But it doesn't matter I won my first bloggers contest ever! I won an e-book called "Loving Your Knight In Shining Armor... Even When He Doesn't Shine" by Lorrie. I printed it all off, trying to make it like a real book with 2 sided copies, then realized the pages aren't in order... ugh. Oh well.

Well, back to bed.

Amy


Wednesday, June 7, 2006 - Untitled Comment

Posted by momanna98 (68.252.198.36)
I'm sorry you all have been so sick for so long. It seems like once someone gets sick, it just goes around and around for a while. Ugh....

Wednesday, June 7, 2006 - Untitled Comment

Posted by KayinMaine (216.220.248.73)
I'm so sorry you're feeling sick. I hope you are all feeling better very soon.

Wednesday, June 7, 2006 - I will be praying

Posted by SuperAngel (216.241.130.145)
I am sorry that everyone is sick! When we feel sick we always take some honey and we feel 10000000% better!

Take Care

Hope you have a GREAT Week! Come by my blog soon!
Luv
SuperAngel Kryptonite Angel
*Rosie-Posie Iris Hardbottle* ~Luthien Alatariel Elanesse~
@m@nd@
Stop by “Daily” at “The Planet”

Thursday, June 8, 2006 - I hate being sick!!

Posted by Jocelyndixon (216.241.131.205)
That stinks! we don't get sick very often but when we do we all get sick!!!! Lots of popsicles!!! Thank you for commenting on my blog. We (Mom and I) had just visited your blog that same day!

Sincerely,
Myrtle Hardbottle

Friday, June 9, 2006 - Praying for you..

Posted by PinayMom (70.237.230.124)
Our family had been sick too except for my husband we are feeling much better now.

Love those wedding pics. I am still longing to have something like that. We had a quick wedding and never had the chance to wear a wedding gown :-) 10 Years, Wow! I have a long way to go.

Oh.. and before I forget can you turn on your RSS Feed? Or can you give me the url so I won't miss your posts. Thanks!

Blessings,
~ Melanie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive