Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival :: July 2015 :: CMBC

A few days late. No need for excuses, 'cause it's summer!
Which means.. Projects. BIG projects. Travel plans. Lazy play days. BBQs. Family. Get-togethers.


What do you do during summer? Any educational plans for July? I know some people school year-round or are on the other side of the globe where it's winter... How's that going for you? If you haven't checked them out yet, go see the twenty-eight posts of June
Be sure to enjoy July!

:)




::



Share more posts throughout the month here:






::

1 comment:

Melanie said...

As you can see, I my thumbnail picture didn't show up with my link. How do I undo this and post again? The Real Deal: Butterflies, Cousins, and Mis-Matched Shoes.. msjschole.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive